In this modern era where internet is a powerful and effective tool of communication, the web becomes a window for you to reach out to the world. So this site is a small attempt by me to reach out to the globe and to everyone committed to Excellence in their lives.
- Qualified EFQM licensed trainer
- Journey to Excellence (J2E)
- Leaders for Excellence(L4E)
- Internal Assessor Training(IAT)
- Qualified as EFQM European Master Assessor
- Lead Assessor / Auditor ISO QMS, ISO EMS and OHSAS
- PHD In Quality Management
- Master’s degree in Quality Management
- Graduate of Executive Development Program
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Started my career at General Motors in the USA
- During the 20 years tenure at DUBAL (Dubai Aluminium), I progressed from trainee to the position of Senior Manager and played a leading role in the development of the Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management Systems and achieved ISO accreditation for QHSE. I led the development of a world class Employee Suggestion Scheme at Dubal and I am recognized internationally for my achievements in the field of Excellence and HSE.
- As Group Director at Dubai holding from 2005 to 2009, I led & supported the development of all aspects of Business Excellence across the DH entities. I worked closely with CEO’s to develop measures to link Excellence as a strategic objective. I was also actively involved in advising senior management to enhance policies and practices that promote Business Excellence, including HSE. Another important aspect that I developed at Dubai Holding was the benchmarking strategy to encourage continuous improvement.
- Chairman DNV Impartiality Committee
- Head of Jury Emirates Women Award, Dubai Quality Group
- Chief Conference Organizer, The future of Business, Dubai Quality Group & American Society for Quality
- Jury Member, Dubai Government Excellence program
- Jury Member, Arabian CSR Award, Emirates Environmental Group